My part for the Project 2 [link]
- Bulgarian woman in traditional folk dress (nosija)
- Older Slavonic script called Glagolica, created by Kyrillos in the 9th or 10th century
- The Bulgarian rose (Rosa Damascena) is considered to produce the finest rose oil in the world.
- The Bulgarian flag (white, green, red) The white color means Purity, Hope and Nobility. The green colors stands for Freedom, Faith, Fertility and fruitfulness. The red color is for Bravery, Love, Manhood.
- Anthem of the Republic of Bulgaria (cyrilic) on the bottom:
Dear native land,
you are paradise on earth,
your beauty and your charm,
ah, they never end.